Heavy Structures is a division of BlueScope Construction, Inc., which is a subsidiary of BlueScope Buildings North America, Inc. (BBNA.) BBNA is the world's largest manufacturer of pre-engineered buildings. Heavy Structures was formed on the premise that a market existed for the integration of pre-engineered components with conventionally fabricated steel for large and/or complex building projects. The group's steady growth since its inception in 1992 has proven that such a market not only exists, but also is expanding, with the ever-increasing acceptance of pre-engineered building systems within the construction industry.
Because Heavy Structures is a division of a commercial general contractor, we can offer our customers a wide scope of services, ranging from the design and supply both of conventional and pre-engineered building components to full-service construction execution.
Heavy Structures Media
- ACCIONA Windpower
- Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc.
- Continental Airlines, Inc. Project 1 Project 2 Project 3
- Duke Fluor/Daniel & Liberty Electric Power, LLC
- Duke Fluor/Daniel & Newington Energy, LLC
- EFANE & Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- Keystone Aviation Services, Inc.
- Missouri Department of Corrections Project 1 Project 2
- Naval Facilities Command
- Scot Forge Company Project 1 Project 2
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Air Force Reserve Command
- United States Navy
- Universal City Development Partners Project 1 Project 2 Project 3
- University City Development Partners
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- US Army Corps of Engineers - Savannah District
- View complete clients list